Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm pooped...

Busy day. Got the trim'n done around the yard, then hubby and I mowed. None to soon I tell ya, cuz there's a storm brew'n up out there. Got dark all of a sudden, the wind is really pick'n up, and I can hear the thunder get'n closer.

I think I'm gonna try to move some pieces of furniture around tomorrow. I put one of my old cupboards in my booth at the antique mall, so now I have a bare spot I need to fill. I have a another cupboard...a hoosier that was my grandma's...that I think I'll move there. Where the hoosier is now, I can put my year round tree and fill in with some little things. I need to change the lights on my tree anyway...half of them went out over a week ago...lol.

Not much else go'n on this evening. Design Star is on HGTV tonight, so I'll probably sit and watch that and work on a stitchery. I have a few dolls I need to work on too, but I'm so pooped out from be'n in the yard and sun today, that I'd just rather sit on the couch and stitch.

www.chestnutjunction.com

1 comments:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

I love HGTV and the Food Network. It's hot here too!

Post a Comment