Monday, July 19, 2010

Down At The Creek...

Made another trip down to the creek to get rocks today. We're using stones to accent and border our garden, so what better place to go then the creek to get rocks...and they're FREE...woooohoooo!!! Hubby and I take our WalMart bags...doubled of course...and peruse the bank for the perfect stones to fill our sacks. We've made quite a few trips this summer, and will probably make several more. It's actually quite peaceful to go on our little rock hunts...I love the sound of the bubbling water...so relaxing.

We got my hoosier cupboard moved lastnight, and I'm still trying to move things around today. Not sure about you, but I like to rearrange things...mostly my prim decorations...at least once a year. Gives me a little change of scenery, and sometimes makes me feel like I got something new even though I didn't...lol. I found a couple of electric window candles that I forgot I had, so I put one on top of a prim shelf I have, and I really like the way it looks...warm & cozy.

It's Monday, so I think the Bachelorette is on tonight. If I don't catch that, I'll probably work on my jigsaw puzzle and do some more straightening up around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment