Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Thursday!!!

Had an appointment yesterday at 3:00 and didn't get a chance to post here on my blog. Met up with my mom and sister before my appointment and we went to lunch. There's a Panera at the mall near my parents...so we all went for a bowl of yummy cheese soup and a hunk of their french bread.

Today I've been in my office all day...except for 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning and a couple of snack breaks. Get'n my biz taxes done this weekend and trying to get everything tallied up and organized. I've been finding myself day dreaming out the windows at times though...lol. This summer will be our first one in the new house, and I'm so look'n forward to getting out in the yard and landscaping. There is some minimal landscaping in the yard...mostly bushes and hedges...but it so needs some flower beds and prim decorations. So I sit in here and stare out the windows and picture all the neat things I'd like to do.

Not sure where the time has gone today, but it's already after 5 pm. Hubs will be home soon from work and I haven't even started...or thought about for that matter...anything for dinner. Whatever it is, it will be quick and simple...I think I've got some chicken in the freezer.

1 comments:

Sew Many Raggedies said...

I would love to see what you come up with for your landscaping We really need some in our front yard and just need some inspiration!!
Have a great evening.
~Rene~

Post a Comment